According to a recent survey by the venture capital giant Andreessen Horowitz, the majority of U.S. crypto investors who are registered voters support Democrats.
- Among the crypto owner group, 61% said they voted for President Joe Biden, the Democratic candidate for the 2020 election.
- Only 32% said they voted for former President Donald Trump, the Republican candidate.
- The report suggests that crypto owners are a growing constituency within the Democratic Party, with 26% of self-identified Democrats claiming to own crypto.
- Meanwhile, 80% of those polled said they would be more likely to vote for a candidate who supports the expansion of Web3.
- The poll found that 64% of those polled said they agreed with the statement “digital assets are the future of finance”.
- Andreessen Horowitz commissioned the survey from data intelligence firm Morning Consult. The survey of 2,191 registered voters in the United States was conducted online from December 1-3.
Related Link: 83% of Millennials Millionaires Own Crypto: Survey
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.